Saturday, August 25, 2007

I Miss Going To School...

Category: Random Ramblings

I must say that I miss going to school...
I miss those sleepless nights munching nuts and gulping coffee while reading a tantamount worload of psychology and nursing textbooks...

Now, I am about to plan my future and I am at a lost..
I thought it was easy to decide when you have already two diplomas but I guess being at the fork of the road is the hardest time in my life given all the trials that came my way this year...

I am also overwhelmed my the endless possibilities and opportunities waiting for me..
I wish I could have someone by my side to give me a sound advice such as my beloved mother...
However, she is an angel now...

and in tough times like this I have no one to depend on but myself...
I know that with God's grace I can surpass all of these trials...


Written By: Lani Diana Santos
Date: June 25, 2007

No comments: